I always have a hard time finding new ideas for breakfast, especially when it comes to pleasing my lovely 4-year-old. He’s not a picky eater but he’s obsessed with pancakes, so I decided to invent an easy vegan pancake recipe since we didn’t have eggs.
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Syrup (we used honey)
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
- Milk Chocolate Chips (optional)
Directions are pretty easy:
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Use Non-Stick spray (we used Pam)
- Pour desired pancake size batter onto heated skillet or griddle
- Flip and Enjoy!
Pumpkin fall pancakes can also be used on this recipe, just add a dash or two of Pumpkin spice and you’ll have a season explosion in each hotcake bite!