Now that October has kicked off a beautiful fall season, it’s time to start making those yummy dessert recipes! This is a delicious Skinny Pumpkin Bar, which is only 133 calories per bar. Just a few ingredients and you’ll be on your merry way to a guilt-free cookie bar. You won’t even believe it’s healthy, that’s how good this is!
You will need:
• 2 cups all purpose flour (Gold Medal)
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 2/3 cup granulated sugar
• 2/3 cup brown sugar, unpacked
• 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
• 2 large egg whites
• 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 2/3 cup butterscotch chips
To get the full recipe & directions, head on over to SkinnyTaste.com, Gina has the best recipes for someone who’s trying to cut down and still have amazing taste. Let me know if you try it, I absolutely love this yummy dessert.