The first time I ever had a Lemonade with Chia, I knew I had to recreate this with a cucumber. It worked out wonderfully! It’s always a summer hit, it’s not sour nor sweet. Literally, just perfectly refreshing. It requires very little ingredients, some things you may already have in your home.
You will need:
- Mint Leaves
- Sugar (your sweetener choice, I use Truvia)
- Chia Seeds
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
Blend the water, cucumbers, mint leaves, and lemon juice with your sweetener. You can remove any pulp with a strainer. Then add to a pitcher and garnish it with chia seeds, mint leaves and a lemon slice. I typically use 3 cucumbers for 1 pitcher and a few lemons.
These are some great Chia Seed Benefits:
- Fit Diabetes due to the ability to slow down digestion
- Get more fibre which is important for your digestive system
- They’re packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, great for brain health
- Stronger teeth and bones, great calcium intake
- Fights belly fat and makes you feel “full” to regulate appetite
- Helps with Cholestorl, healthy heart