Wouldn’t everyone love to make money from home? There are great blogs that generate income and support their families simply…by blogging. It’s simple! Anyone with rich content and engaging articles and write ups can definitely make a few bucks, or a living off of their blog. Where do we begin? The basics…
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
To break it down in an easier simple form of understanding
- Blog, write rich and engaging content
(be sure to have keywords for natural organic search traffic)
- Use Social Media Network sites to engage with your viewers/readers
- Have a Strategy, build a relationship and join an affiliate network
(Cj.com, ShareASale, etc)
- Market and inform your viewers/readers on the products you support
(through your commission affiliate links)
- Once your readers click your link, you can redirect them to your sponsors’ site and once they make a purchase, you make a sale, you’ll receive commission!
- Make money with a click.
It’s definitely not as easy as it may seem. You can also place advertisement banners on your website which also can help you generate sales. You always want to cater to your audience, therefore you have a high click-through-rate and will achieve success. It definitely doesn’t take off over night, some blogs write for two-years until they begin to see a small commission check. If blogging is a hobby, hey! Why Not Try?!?!