Who doesn’t love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?
In our house, we love them! Here’s a great recipe to convert them into a much healthier option. We are using this PB2 recipe. PB2 is a powdered form of peanut butter made from roasted peanut flour. With 85% less fat and calories than normal peanut butter, this is the route to go!
- Place liners into cupcake sheet
- Mix cocoa powder, coconut oil, and sweetener
- Spread mix into cupcake liners, allowing a small pocket for PB2 Filling
- For PB2 Peanut Butter Mixture
- Mix powdered PB2 with water and Sweetener
- If too thick, add a bit more water until you reach a satisfying texture
- Fill pocket into liners that are coated with Cocoa chocolate
- Cover pocket with more coca chocolate
- Place baking sheet in the freezer and allow it to harden